Tips for getting even the pickiest eaters all the vitamins and nutrients needed to optimize health and prevent disease.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I'm still here!

There have many of you that have wondered why I haven't been blogging.  Life has been crazy to say the least.  I've been trying to finish my new website.  As it turns out it's pretty hard to build your own website on your own starting from 0 experience but I'm determined to teach myself and hope (fingers crossed) it will be ready soon.  Until then I figured I could still blog.  I've missed blogging and sharing my ideas with you.

So things you have missed that I will try to catch you up on...
 Garden was an absolute success.  I'll post pictures.  There were a few things that didn't pan out that I will change for next year but for the most part I was happy with my crop.  We are still enjoying carrots and beets and of course greens.

That brings me to my next exciting news.  I finally got a VitaMix after 3 years of not having one.  I love it and highly recommend it if you are serious about good health.  It's made green drinks so much easier to make and the kids like how smooth they taste. 

My book is nearly finished.  I'll be putting a few of the recipes from my blog so you can get an idea of what my book is about.  

I've heard my own family and friends tell me they want to make a change in their eating habits but just can't seem to do it.  My advice (it's an easy one--it'll only take you 5 minutes a day)  drink a green smoothie or b-vitamin drink everyday.  There are about 100 different health benefits to drinking these smoothies on a daily basis.  I'm living proof of it.  For those of you that don't know, through good nutrition I've been able to cure myself of an autoimmune disease that I was told by many doctors that I would never be able to.  Probably the best thing I can do for myself and my children is to make vitamin-packed and nutrient dense foods.  Smoothies are the best place to start. 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with your families.

No comments:

Post a Comment