Tips for getting even the pickiest eaters all the vitamins and nutrients needed to optimize health and prevent disease.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Near and DEAR to us all

Recently a few of my dear family members have been diagnosed with some serious diseases.  My heart aches for them and what they are going through.  We all have people we care about.  I learned a few years ago the hard way that it's easier to prevent a disease than cure a disease.  I'm living proof that it can be done because I'm here today disease free after being sick for nearly 10 years.  But the road took determination and lots of prayer.  So to any of you that are on the path to healing, I know you can do it.  Our bodies are incredible creations with endless possibilities.  As I was thinking about my family especially my children, I was thinking about how I want for them a life that is disease-free.  I know as parents we want to protect our children from getting hurt but sometimes we forget to protect them from getting sick

Here's a list of things you can do now to keep you and your children free from serious sickness in the future.  The time isn't when they get sick to change.  The time is now. Remember, it's easier to prevent.


BASIC STEPS (start here)
#1  Drink Purified Water -the rule is 1/2 ounce of water per pound of weight  (see post WATER)
#2  Get proper Nutrition-(see post NUTRITION)
#3 Walk Everyday--(see post EXERCISE)
#4 Keep those Bowels moving at least 2x a day (see post HEALTHY BOWELS)
#5 Good Digestion take enzymes and probiotics (see post GOOD DIGESTION)

My next 5 posts I will go into more detail for each category.  Keep reading!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to your posts on each of those topics.

    ReplyDelete